Go where your customers are and talk to them.
Find out what are their needs.
Needs are problems that you can solve with your services or products. When you discover what your customers need you can offer additional services for a fee that you may not have thought of.
Your potential customer is a pregnant mom of 20 weeks.
- She wants to know about natural birth
- She wants to know how to ask her doctor questions
- She would like someone to go to doctor appointments with her
- She would like a pregnancy massage
- Offer a childbirth education class about natural birth
- Offer to go with her to doctor appointments
- Refer her to a masseuse or offer her your massage services
Back to Module 2 Outline