As you prepare to start your business write down a list of essential items you will need to run your business and become profitable.
A word of advice is to start conservative. Purchase just the tools and things you’ll need to be effective.
Understand that no two businesses are alike…so don’t compare your business needs to someone else’s.
Example start up essentials
- Doula certification and training fees
- Books and videos
- Membership in doula collective or association
- Website design and hosting
- Business Cards
- Cell Phone
- Labor Comfort Tools (click for list)
- Internet service
- Clothes and shoes for attending births
- Laptop computer or tablet
Next Tax write-offs
Back to Module 4 Outline