Bring CPI Training Workshops To Your Location
Childbirth Professionals International is an approved continuing education provider by the CA Board of Registered Nurses and offers contact hours for all workshops.
Sponsoring a workshop has benefits. Your organization will be able to provide staff with the opportunity to learn skills that will enhance their ability to meet the needs of the families they serve. Participants will also earn contact hours and be on the pathway to earn a professional certification.
Individuals or organizations may sponsor workshops as long as the sponsor responsibilities are fulfilled.
Recent Workshop Sponsors
- Ounce of Prevention Fund, Chicago, Illinois
- Believe Midwifery Services, Thorntown, Indiana
- New Hope Services/Kids Place, Scottsburg, Indiana
- Pali Momi Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Bushwick Bright Star, Brooklyn, New York
- Trover Health System, Madisonville, Kentucky
- ICEA Qatar, Doha Qatar
- Renown Medical Center, Reno, Neveda
- PeaceHealth, LongView, Washington
- St. Vincent Regional Medical Center, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Kaiser Hospital Woodland Hills, Woodland Hills, California
- Kaiser Hospital San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Kaiser Hospital South Sacramento, Sacramento, California
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford, Connecticut
- Convenience of having workshop locally
- Adding a higher level of trained professionals to your organization
- Provides nursing continuing education units
- Receive one workshop registration fee credit (Workshop must be scheduled six months in advance and the minimum participant level met)
- Provide meeting space for a minimum of 10 participants
- Promote workshop within sponsor’s organization and community
- Provide a contact person to assist as needed
- Provide projector screen for PowerPoint usage and flip chart paper
Workshop Trainer Responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead entire workshop
- Be responsible for all registration and communication with participants
Schedule and Expenses
Sponsor and Trainer will negotiate workshop dates
Workshop expenses are not required, unless the workshop date selected is less than six months away, and if located more than two hours by plane from the trainer’s residence. Then the sponsor may have to pay for the trainer’s travel expenses and for a minimum amount of workshop participants.
Call 916-525-7596 or email us to plan your workshop.