Body Awareness Birth™ Yoga (BABY) classes
Body Awareness Birth™ Yoga (B.A.B.Y.) classes are uniquely created to combine an educational component with prenatal yoga stretching, breathing and meditation. Taught by a certified birth yoga educator. Gentle yoga techniques guide women to connect to the power they hold within to give birth and mother. Designed so women may start at any point during their pregnancy and continue participation until they give birth to their babies.
Benefits from taking Birth Yoga classes
- learn breathing and relaxation techniques
- less fearful about childbirth
- more knowledgeable about the birth process
- connect more deeply to your baby
- increase trust in the power of your body to give birth
Sessions are private. Limited to 3 or less expecting moms. We are located in Downtown/Midtown Sacramento (map). Birth Yoga classes focus on pregnant women; dads do not attend.
- The Transformation of Pregnancy
- The Journey to Birth My Baby
- Birth Hopes and Dreams
Participants will receive the Birth Yoga Mother’s Guide
– $50 for single class
– $125 for 3 week session
Classes are ongoing Tue, Thur, and some Saturdays. You may take this class anytime during your pregnancy.
- Check calendar for open dates
- Complete registration and make payment
- You will be sent confirmation by text message within 12 hours
- Refunds only if cancellation is received by email within 48 hours before class begins.
Confirmation will be emailed within 12-24 hours