What’s the Birth Basics online class?
Previously, the instructor Dee, lived in Sacramento and taught private in-person birth classes. However, she is now in Massachusetts. So she developed this online birth basics class so families in Sacramento and anywhere can still connect with her.
The birth basics online class is similar to “lamaze” preparing expectant parents for childbirth. The class will cover the labor process and teach practical breathing, relaxation, and comfort techniques.
— Moms-to-be will gain confidence and trust in their bodies.
— Dads and family members will learn strategies to be helpful.
- A. Introduction
- B. Overview of Labor Process
- C. Labor Signs & Stages
- D. Labor Pain & Coping Strategies
- E. Pregnancy Exercises and Breathing Practice
- F. More Breathing and Relaxation Practice
- G. Additional Strategies
- H. Download Birth Booklets
Free Birth Class Preview
Lesson is on using cleansing breath technique. Four breathing strategies are taught.
- $29 Online class (6 month access)
- $59 Online class (1 year access)
- $65 Online class (6 month access) and one 30 min chat with instructor
- $75 Online class (1 year access) and one 25 min chat with instructor
All fees are non refundable.