Are you dreaming of having a homebirth in Sacramento, but have questions you need to ask. Perhaps you’re not even pregnant yet, and feel awkward contacting a midwife.
Are you excited, but your partner is unsure…Our brief class is a great place to begin.
Class is free
Taught by a certified childbirth educator and doula that had 2 amazing homebirths with a licensed midwife in Sacramento.
This 1 hour information session will:
– Explain the benefits of homebirth
– Discuss the costs — it’s more affordable than you think
– Share how to hire the right midwife
– Address the fears you may have
– Assist you in exploring the options available in Sacramento
– Share the awesome homebirth story of the instructor
– Help you find the answers to all your questions about homebirth
Families that attend the homebirth information class will receive affirmation and inspiration for their homebirth journey.
Class meets once per month on Thursdays 7-8 pm in Natomas. If you have questions call or text 916-525-7596.
- June 30, 2016
- July 28, 2016
- August 18, 2016
- September 22, 2016
- October 27, 2016
- November 10, 2016
- December 8, 2016