Prenatal and Labor Massage Doula (PALM)™ Program
Prenatal and labor massage doulas (PALM)™ use methods of touch massage therapy to soothe and release areas of tension, discomfort, and stress in the pregnant body. During labor PALM doulas incorporate touch techniques that enable women to find relief and greater cope through contractions.
The Prenatal and Labor Massage Doula program is an advanced training for doulas and other childbirth professionals i.e. nurses, midwives, birth educators, yoga instructors, massage therapists, bodyworkers, Somatic practitioners, and students interested in the maternal child health field.
- Attend the PALM Doula 3 day training workshop
- Read 5 books from recommended list and write brief summaries
- Submit 3 evaluations from doula massage clients
- Write a self evaluation of your work with 3 doula massage clients
- Pass a multiple choice test with a minimum score of 75%
- Submit proof of liability insurance
- Submit proof of doula certification
PALM Doula Program
The three day training workshop awards 24 contact hours from the California Board of Registered Nurses and Childbirth Professionals International. Participants are only charged for the PALM Doula workshop registration fee.
No additional membership or certification fees are required.
PALM Doula Training contact hours may be used for recertification of all CPI programs.
First complete registration form
Now Make Payment
Select date attending then click PAY NOW
A confirmation will be emailed within 24 hours.