- Apply labor support techniques that decrease medical interventions.
- Utilize non-pharmacological pain management techniques in patient care.
- Describe how mother-friendly health care practices improve patient satisfaction.
- Evaluate current care practices according to standards of evidence-based care.
- Create strategies to implement evidence-based patient centered care.
- The role of support
- Evaluate coping vs labor pain
- Labor support techniques
- Labor support for second stage
- Back labor support techniques
- Support of medicated mother
- Labor support historically
- Evidence-based and mother-centered care
- Workshop Closing