Childbirth Conferences and Doula Workshops
The spokeswoman for Childbirth Professionals International is Donyale Abe, a childbirth educator, doula, workshop facilitator, and keynote speaker.
Ms. Abe is available to travel and present to small and large groups. Her home airport is Sacramento, California.
Continuing Education Provider
Childbirth Professionals International is a continuing education provider with the California Board of Registered Nursing, and offers continuing education credits for most workshops and events.
Donyale Abe is an experienced public speaker and passionate about empowering her audience. She delivers speeches that inspire, motivate, and encourage reflection. She involves the audience and is highly skilled at keeping them engaged. She shares information in a style that stirs participants and guides them to action.
Areas of Expertise
- Social Media for Birth Professionals
- The Childbirth Profession
- Homebirth and Midwives
- Doulas and Labor Support
- Starting a Birth Business
- Attachment Parenting
- Longterm Nursing
Example Speeches and Workshops
Birth is Movement: Empowering Women to Labor Instinctually
- Understand how simple body mechanics positively influence labor and birth
Called to the Childbirth Profession
- Explore career opportunities and learn about the diverse work of childbirth professionals and where to begin the journey
Trusting Birth and Letting go of Fear
- Gain confidence in the birth process
Building Your Birth Business
- Learn how to begin a business that serves pregnant families
Importance of Midwives
- Discuss the history of midwifery, the decline of midwifery, and the need to recruit midwives
- Explore how to realize your dreams and overcome obstacles
Growing into Motherhood
- An honest chat about how to be the mothers our children need
Birth Stories: Celebrating and Healing
- Discuss the power and importance of all kinds of birth stories
Doula and Labor Support Training Workshop
- Learn how to effectively support pregnant women and provide doula care
Childbirth Educator Training Workshop
- Learn how to facilitate and teach amazing childbirth classes
We are honored you would consider us to speak at your event. Please contact us to discuss the details. Our fees are determined by a variety of factors such as travel, length of presentation requested, number of conference participants, etc.