Provides 16 contact hours towards ICEA certification. Approved by the CA Board of Registered Nurses for 16 contact hours.
$425 Registration Fee
This ICEA Doula training meets for 2 weeks, Monday to Thursday evenings only from 7-8 pm PST.
You must attend all 8 sessions and complete simple assignments to obtain the 16 hour contact certificate.
- Identify personal and professional goals for becoming a Doula
- Understand impact Doulas have in lives of families served
- Describe the work of professional Doulas
- The Role of a Doula
- The Process of Labor and Birth
- Pushing and Birth of Baby
- How to Provide Labor Support
- Various Birth Situations
- Welcoming the New Family
- Meeting with Families
- The Doula Business and Practice